Presales IT manager, with a background and excellent technical expertise of Unified Communications over IP and services . Proven track record of sales support , providing technology sales solutions , developing relationships with customers and suppliers , and selling features and benefits of technology products and services
Workplace based in Italy (Turin) , but the candidate must give full availability to travel abroad , and willingness to take long trips abroad.
- Work with Partners (Principals, System Integrators and Distributors) to deliver end-to-end solutions for corporate customers and negotiate project specific discounts
- Develop the technical design and architecture in order to win proposals
- Communicate strengths of the proposals to customers
- Create for all proposals high quality ICT documentation
- Prepare win / loss analysis for proposals / tenders to submit to the customer to facilitate the comparison on competing products
- Generate milestones to get to the end of the project of the video conferencing solution. Provide IP and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Preferably a degree in Telecommunications/ Electrical/ Electronics/Computer Science or equivalent qualifications with at least 5 years of working experience in the sales IT and IP Videoconference solutions field, with a good level of IT technology expertise within the IP’s world
- Familiarity with WAN and LAN networks.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, writing and communication skill
Candidates can apply by sending their complete resume to [email protected]